We built our very first Pre-Engineered Steel building in 1981, and since then we’ve completed over 300 industrial and commercial steel structures. In fact, many sort of landmark commercial buildings in town you pass everyday were built by us, including:
- The Jamsyl Center strip mall out on the EC Rowe Express Way
- Stricklands on Croft Dr.
- The Cooper’s Hawk winery way out in Harrow (awarded an American Buildings Company Excellence in Design Award)
- The new high-tech film production buildings out on Manning road.
- The indoor golfing and driving range over in Lakeshore
- The Rochester Fire Hall out on Country Road 31
- And a 50,000 square foot warehouse out on Russel Street in Windsor.
JSE Can Make Your Building Look Anyway You Want
Now, some of our pre-engineered steel buildings look exactly what you’d think a steel building would look like. But a whole lot of them — like the winery or ballroom dance hall — look a whole lot better than that.
It all depends on the siding and the roof, and there are a lot more cost-effective and eye-pleasing options than you’d think. In fact, compared to a traditional steel building our pre-engineered steel buildings are both cheaper and better looking and we’d be only too happy to provide you a guaranteed price quote that’ll prove that, too.
How and Why Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings Save You Money
- Custom-Sized Beams Save on Steel. Pre-engineered steel buildings are made with custom sized beams, in thickness and shape to match the exact needs of your building. Traditional steel buildings use standard-sized I-beams. If the next size down is too small and the next size up is significantly bigger than you need, well, that’s a whole bunch of steel you end up paying extra for that provides absolutely no benefit to you or your building.
- Pre-engineered steel buildings are quicker to erect. A pre-engineered building frame is essentially pre-fabricated and ready to go together. That’s just not the case with traditional steel building materials. Faster construction — done right! — costs less than slower, more labor intensive construction.
- Pre-engineered Buildings Have Better Roofs. Traditional Steel buildings typically end up with flat roofs, which are both expensive up front, and costly down the road as maintenance costs pile up. Our pre-engineered steel buildings have a number of different roof options, but ALL of them cost less than flat roofs, handle snow and rain better than flat roofs, and have significantly lower maintenance costs.
The simple fact is, we can probably save you 15% on the cost of your steel building. Skeptical? Let us prove it to you.
How JSE Makes New Construction a Pleasure Instead of a Headache
Simple answer: we deliver on time and on budget. Of the 300 steel-framed buildings we’ve built ALL of them came in on schedule and on-budget. We’re so sure of this we guarantee it.
We guarantee it, or we eat the change-order costs for any unseen problems or required work-arounds.
See, the headaches come from contractors who come to you with every change-order and work-around required to make the blueprints into reality. Because every time they come to you, it’s money and time walking out the door. Which causes big headaches when it’s your money and your time.
JSE is the choice for businesses and entrepreneurs who value both their time and their money too much to waste it on building headaches.
The Bottom Line
If you’re wondering whether or not we can build it, rest assured that, unless it’s a sky scraper, we not only can build it, but have probably already built something like it before. Our gallery is a great place to hunt for examples.
And if you have any questions, I’d be happy to talk with you directly – just give me a call at the office.